Could I raise my baby?
If you are considering parenting, you may have many questions such as:
- How can I tell my parents or partner that I’m pregnant?
- How will I be able to support myself if I chose to raise my baby?
- Can I still go to school if I parent?
- What supports are available to help me if I parent?
- Where can I get information about pregnancy, delivery and caring for a child?Parenting is not easy. But it can be very rewarding. There are more resources and supports to help you than most people realize! Becoming a parent may change the timing of when your reach your goals, but it doesn’t mean that you cannot still pursue your dreams.
We can provide you with the information you need.
How can I make an appointment? Call right now. 705-739-7280